Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Sometimes. . .


Sometimes, if you work really, really, really hard; you plan, you hope, you work really, really hard -- sometimes dreams come true. They do.

Don't be discouraged about those days when you don't want to get out of bed, the moments when everyone tells you you don't know what you're doing or worse, no one cares. Don't believe it. Take a day off, re-charge and then recharge.

It's a long, long story which I will share with you when the time is right. Until then, I'm off to Paris. And, guess what? It's another one of those perfect sunny, crisp October days. I know, I know. . .

Tomorrow I promise more about you. Please keep your photos coming, this is so much fun. Do you realize we're re-educating our eyes to the true definition of beauty? We could be on to something.

A demain mes trés, trés, trés chers amis.

18 comments:

Food, Fun and Life in the Charente said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Food, Fun and Life in the Charente said...

I really needed this post, thanks. All is going badly here with packing and both of us down with flu, only one single mattress left between the two of us!!! I hate the chair cushions :( I can't even get a comment right first time round!! A bientôt. Diane

coffeeaddict said...

Thanks Tish! Been feeling pretty low these days...wonderful photo :-D

kathy peck said...

May stay in bed and recharge today. Thanks for the OK!

Pam @ over50feeling40 said...

You have completely peeked my curiousity...but I love the advice!!

hostess of the humble bungalow said...

Oh now you've got me really wondering!
Perhaps its an offer to create a magazine or book about women of a certain age?
Cheering you on Tish.

Jacqueline said...

Yes, yes...educating our eyes to the true definition of beauty...kindness, love, tenderness, care, fun, happiness...when these qualities shine through, we should be able to see the beauty that lies within.
Have fun in Paris!

BigLittleWolf said...

(Re)-expanded definitions of beauty! Yes to that!

(Amuse-toi bien à Paris.)

LuxeBytes said...

I am beyond thrilled, Tish. You know this news makes not just my day, but perhaps even my year.

Lots of love,
M.

Susan Tiner said...

Have a beautiful day!

James said...

Brava!

Lorrie said...

So happy for you, and curious to hear all about it.

I need this message today. Thanks.

Flor said...

Dear Tish: Knowing about your blue days makes you more "human being": I am fighting every day with the bad thoughts but, you know, our mind is the worst enemy. Only pay attention to 10%, the rest is nothing...

Catherine said...

Tish- why is it that reading hope from someone else works when we don't feel it ourselves? I don't know but reading this made me feel happy and positive and I can't wait to hear your news.

Anonymous said...

Tish,
You have no idea. Advice that I
really, really needed to hear today. Onward!!!
xo Porch Anon

quintessence said...

OK - lovely advice but what's the news??!!

Anonymous said...

Hello Tish, your posts featuring the lovely faces of your readers is fascinating... how about if you have the same good will and show yours? Just asking... :)

Thebalancedapproach said...

I like that last idea! If we can do it so can you!

Intigued to here the next installment ...patiently waiting...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...