|Plain yogurt with a few blueberries. You didn't think they were chocolate chips did you?|
Most of the magazines are harping on the subject. It happens every spring. We know that.
The most recent French Elle has several pages devoted to the subject which I will share with you over the next few days. Let me begin then with five out of a list of 10 trucs to boost the program, aide the progress and banish the problem:
- Inverse the order of your meal. Start with fruit or yogurt and work backwards, or is it forward? Recommended frequency of the strategy: "Regularly.
|That old trick. . .|
- This one we know with a nuance of difference: Use a small plate, that's the part we've heard for years and then spread the food out, do not cluster it together. "It gives the impression of more food." (Do they take us for absolute fools?)
- Make certain food is extra, extra hot which will automatically slow down consumption.
|Everything here looks extra healthy and not binge worthy.|
- Purge cupboards of everything you love to eat and know you shouldn't. (We know that one as well, but it never hurts to repeat for emphasis.)
|A magic elixir -- sort of. . .|
- Drink a tall glass of fizzy water immediately before a meal. I can attest to this one. It really helps.
Many more tips and tricks to come, some are quite interesting. Please stay tuned. Still. . . shall we simply agree that on this particular subject there isn't that much new under the sun? I'll do my best to try to surprise you.